- What is Molecular Templates, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol MTEM.
- When was Molecular Templates, Inc. incorporated?
Molecular was incorporated on February 19, 2009. On August 1, 2017, Molecular merged with Threshold Pharmaceuticals, a company which was incorporated on October 17, 2001.
- When did Molecular Templates, Inc. become a public company?
August 1, 2017
- Where is Molecular Templates, Inc. located?
9301 Amberglen Blvd
Austin, TX 78729
- When is Molecular Templates, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Molecular Templates, Inc.'s transfer agent?
PO Box 358015
Pittsburgh, PA 15252
- Has Molecular Templates, Inc. ever had a stock split?
Yes, on August 11, 2023, we completed a 1:15 reverse stock split of our common stock. The Company’s common stock opened for trading under a new CUSIP number 608550 208 on The Nasdaq Capital Market on August 14, 2023, on a split-adjusted basis. Immediately after the reverse stock split, there were 5,374,187 shares of common stock outstanding. The Form 8937 included below summarizes the impact of those changes and was filed with the Internal Revenue Service.